|Mobilizing Resources to Achieve Blended Value
- Retain market wealth-creation at the source.
- Turn social challenges into wealth-creation opportunities.
- Make resources more scalable and renewable.
|Developing Knowledge to Achieve Blended Value
- Use market research to improve knowledge of resource availability.
- Develop appropriate technology to manage resources renewably.
- Research the potential of less coveted/more available resources.
- Be wary of over promising and under delivering.
- Research requires upfront investments and associated financial risks.
|Engaging Stakeholders to Achieve Blended Value
- Capture stakeholders' spending power.
- Engage donors in a longer-term investment approach.
- Use stakeholders to diversify human resources.
- Be mindful that increased integration might forfeit traditional fundraising channels.
- Engaging in market mechanisms means less time for traditional fundraising.
|Managing Culture to Achieve Blended Value
- Promote a culture of self-worth among social clients.
- Be honest about successes and failures when promoting risk-taking.
- New business culture might cause the loss of existing human resources.