|Engaging Stakeholders to Achieve Deeper Impact
- Integrate social stakeholders into mainstream markets.
- Integrate market players into social sector.
- Increase interaction and dependence among all stakeholder groups.
- Influence market player behaviors.
|Managing Culture to Achieve Deeper Impact
- Change perceptions about who the stakeholders are.
- Engage mainstream market channels to blur the lines between stakeholder groups.
- Use social marketing techniques to counter damaging marketing messages.
- Excessive use of business jargon might alienate your core stakeholders
|Mobilizing Resources to Achieve Deeper Impact
- Use stakeholders as resources.
- Seek resources that facilitate or enhance stakeholder engagement.
- Become part of the mainstream market.
- Stay away from resources that hinder stakeholder engagement.
- One-size-fits-all resource requirements hinder access to poorer clients.
|Developing Knowledge to Achieve Deeper Impact
- Use market research to further understand root causes of social problem.
- Develop technology appropriate to social context.
- Develop processes that support the use of sustainable resources.
- One-size-fits-all technology can limit access to harder-to-reach clients.
- Risk of falling for the innovation smokescreen (“new is better”).