Depth of Impact
|Engaging Stakeholders to Achieve Deeper Impact
- Integrate social stakeholders into mainstream markets.
- Integrate market players into social sector.
- Increase interaction and dependence among all stakeholder groups.
- Influence market player behaviors.
|Engaging Stakeholders to Achieve Greater Adaptability
- Engage stakeholders in devising a coherent shared value system.
- Use stakeholder choice as an adaptability mechanism.
- Use a distributed approach that support grassroots innovation.
- Be mindful not to create a culture in which traditional social work is seen as a dead-end, undermining social staff morale.
|Engaging Stakeholders to Achieve Blended Value
- Capture stakeholders' spending power.
- Engage donors in a longer-term investment approach.
- Use stakeholders to diversify human resources.
- Be mindful that increased integration might forfeit traditional fundraising channels.
- Engaging in market mechanisms means less time for traditional fundraising.
|Engaging Stakeholders to Achieve Greater Efficiency
- Leverage stakeholders’ knowledge and skills by promoting the concept of “user-led innovation”.
- Increasing stakeholder engagement required accepting slower stakeholder-driven trial and error processes.