|Developing Knowledge to Achieve Greater Efficiency
- Development of appropriate technology.
- Conduct a down-market needs analysis.
- Develop more efficient supply chain models.
|Mobilizing Resources to Achieve Greater Efficiency
- Mobilize resources that directly support knowledge development.
- Use valuation techniques to account for the hidden costs of resources.
- Those not wanting to support development costs are not suited for innovation.
|Managing Culture to Achieve Greater Efficiency
- Promote work ethic among social clients and internal stakeholders.
- Promote a mindset in support of knowledge sharing.
- Be mindful of the fact that promoting a more competitive business attitude might impede efforts to promote knowledge sharing.
|Engaging Stakeholders to Achieve Greater Efficiency
- Leverage stakeholders’ knowledge and skills by promoting the concept of “user-led innovation”.
- Increasing stakeholder engagement required accepting slower stakeholder-driven trial and error processes.