|Managing Culture to Achieve Greater Adaptability
- Encourage a more competitive organizational environment to increase watchfulness and reduce resistance to change.
- Implement results-oriented, decentralized management practices to support creativity and initiative.
Depth of Impact
|Managing Culture to Achieve Deeper Impact
- Change perceptions about who the stakeholders are.
- Engage mainstream market channels to blur the lines between stakeholder groups.
- Use social marketing techniques to counter damaging marketing messages.
- Excessive use of business jargon might alienate your core stakeholders
|Managing Culture to Achieve Greater Efficiency
- Promote work ethic among social clients and internal stakeholders.
- Promote a mindset in support of knowledge sharing.
- Be mindful of the fact that promoting a more competitive business attitude might impede efforts to promote knowledge sharing.
|Managing Culture to Achieve Blended Value
- Promote a culture of self-worth among social clients.
- Be honest about successes and failures when promoting risk-taking.
- New business culture might cause the loss of existing human resources.